City Daily Photo Theme Day: Changes

Eddie the Tooter

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Happy New Year!!

I hope that 2010 brings you all peace and happiness.

I thought it was appropriate to be coming back to Albuquerque Daily Photo on the first of the year. I took a self imposed hiatus to try and decide if I wanted to continue with this blog. I have been doing it since 5/2006 and I was lacking inspiration. However, I found that I really missed it and I decided that I was up for the challenge of trying to find the inspiration.

Google+ IconTwitter Icon

This is my new grandpuppy, Eddie the Tooter.  He is adorable and has the worst GAS of any puppy I have ever known … hence the nickname Tooter.

12 comments

1. Jilly says:

Well done for coming back and what a gorgeous little dog, even if he does do the unmentionable at times! Wishing you and yours and Eddie all the very best for 2010.

2. Julie says:

It takes courage and strength to walk away from the daily commitment, but then to return. The commitment is unceasing, but then so is the reward. I hope the change is rewarding for you.

I wish you health and happiness as we journey into twenty ten.

3. Kate says:

If your hiatus was in Mexico as the shirt suggests, you went to a great place with plenty of sunshine to help you decide. Looking forward to another year of great photos from you!

4. Karin Carr says:

In my neverending search to find pictures of the home I love I came across your blog and I promptly pasted it to my favorites. The beautiful pictures of the Sandias sustain me, I enjoy them everyday. Today,much to my surprise, I found a new entry and am so pleased you have decided to continue. Thank you.

5. Denton says:

Helen, I’m pleased you are back. I love your photos. Thanks for sharing them.

You may want to change tooters diet (smile).

6. very cute little guy. welcome back! I too think I would miss the networking and learning opportunities of the many photographers on city daily photo but it is work! I sometimes do series of photos to break up the daily different photo a day and that helps for inspiration. I also love to look at what others have done to learn from them. Happy New year and I look forward to your photos.

7. Helen says:

Thank you, Chuck … I hope he changes too … but only the tooting part.

OMG … Ham, that was hilarious!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Jilly, he really is an adorable dog. Happy New Year!!

Julie, I agree with you on all points. The rewards are indeed unceasing. There are not many things in life that that holds true for.
    I am glad to be back … I missed it.

Amatamari, Happy New Year.. I hope 2010 brings you peace, health and happiness.

Hi Kate, This is actually a New Mexico Lobo’s sweatshirt. Thank you and I am glad to be back. Happy New Year!!

Karin, while all of the comments here touched me … I think maybe yours made me the happiest that I decided to return. Thank you for reading my blog and enjoying my photos. Happy 2010 and your welcome.

Hi Denton, I am glad to be back. And his diet has been changed. I haven’t seen him in a few days so I don’t know if it is working. Happy New Year …

Hi Julie … thank you … he is a cutie. Although at 4 months old he is a bit of a rascal. Thank you for the welcome back. I did miss it … the networking, the “belonging” to something special … all of it. While I was not posting I did continue to look at the portal almost everyday to keep up with the other blogs. Happy New Year !!

Christine … Happy New Year and I agree. Mr Eddie was a great addition to the family.

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!